App To Look For: Behance 3.0
Behance, the official iOS app of the popular creative platform of the same name, has just been updated to version 3.0!
Released back in December 2011 for iPhone and iPod touch, Behance for iOS has finally gone universal for iPad and iPad mini — the better to see and showcase collections of creative work across the Behance network.
The latest App update to the now universal app also introduces a new iOS 7-inspired design and navigation for both its iPhone and iPad editions.
What’s New in Version 3.0
• Redesigned for iOS7- Updated visual design and added new simplified navigation.
• Behance for iPad – Our app is now universal and optimized for both iPhone and iPad.
• Project Publishing – Create new projects on your iOS device.
Moreover, Behance 3.0 features the following improvements, with the noteworthy inclusion of support for project creation and changes to Work In Progress publishing.
- Project Publishing – Create new projects on your iOS device.
- WIP Publishing Updates – Simplified publishing flow and new camera options.
- Improved Notifications – All your notifications, in sync, in one place.
- Improved Project View – Improved loading of images and added sharing of single images.
- Follow Collections – Added the ability to follow collections.
- Made performance improvements
Use Behance for iOS to explore millions of projects by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
• Search and explore millions of projects on Behance
• Browse the latest activity and new work by Creatives you follow
• Access your profile, collections, and statistics on your work
• Explore the work of creatives from RISD, SVA, LinkedIn, AIGA, AdWeek, and other Schools and Organizations sites powered by Behance
• Browse award-winning “Served” Galleries for Fashion, Typography, Architecture, Photography, Digital Art, and more
• Follow top creatives on Behance and see what they appreciate