App To Look For: GoTask
GoTask (Google Task client) is a great new productivity app! Keep your to-do list in line by sorting your tasks and scheduling alerts. The best thing about this app is that it is simple. No bells and whistles, so you can focus on getting the job done. It is free from the App store!
Google Tasks can be found online on http://mail.google.com/tasks
The most high level structure is Account. The app always has Local Account and any number of accounts connected to Google Tasks can be added in addition.
Account can contain any number of Lists. List is a collection of tasks.
Google Tasks client.
Watch this app in action:
– Works with Google and Google Apps accounts*
– Multiple account support
– Search functionality
– Inplace tasks editing
– Notifications of upcoming tasks
– Various sorting modes (by date, by title, by status)
– Badges showing the number of tasks (due, overdue, today)
– Highlighting overdue tasks in the list
– Offline mode (create/edit tasks offline and sync later)
– Data is sent securely over HTTPS to Google