It doesn’t take a social media expert or mobile genius to know that Instagram is one of the most popular apps these days, photo apps to be specific, but none the less, Instagram has taken over.
In case your not up to date on the latest app updates from Instagram, here are three new app features being used by Instagram-ers everywhere.
The apps for Instagram are accessible through the Instagram app, but must be downloaded separately onto your smart phone through the app store. The app icons will show up on your phone as separate apps from Instagram, they are called Layout from Instagram, and Boomerang from Instagram, and Hyperlapse from Instagram.
The app icons are quite similar from a visual perspective, so make sure your using the right one!
If you are already a frequent user of Instagram, these apps for Instagram won’t take you very long to master, and yes, your photo gallery will continue to grow in trendiness.
Let’s take a look!
Layout from Instagram is a high quality photo collage app that allows users to select pre-made collage settings, or create their own. For years, users have been downloading separate apps to build photo collages and then import them to Instagram, but Layout makes things easier and well, more consistent. These collage settings are designed to be displayed on the Instagram app, unlike some others, not to mention a serious upgrade when it comes to user experience.
Here are the Layout App features according to the Apple App Store:
(Layout is also available for Android users)
1. “Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.”
2. “Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them”
3. “Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.”
4. “Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.”
5. “Easily see the last 30 photos you’ve selected in the Recents tab.”
6. “Pair your layouts with Instagram’s filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.”
7. “Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.”
Boomerang from Instagram is the latest way that Instagram users are capturing moments in motion. This app for Instagram let’s users record a moment in time and play it continuously. Boomerang works by snapping ten photos at the touch of one button, it then turns those images into a video.
Reliving your selfie has never been so lively!
Here are the Boomerang App features according to the Apple App Store:
(Boomerang is also available for Android users)
1. “Take mini videos of your life and yourself using the front and back facing camera.”
2. “Download and start capturing immediately. No sign up or account required.”
3. “There’s just one button! The app takes 10 photos and stitches them together, speeds up the video and smooths out any bumps, then loops it back and forth.”
4. “Share your videos on Instagram and Facebook right from the app, or share them later from your camera roll.”
Hyperlapse from Instagram is the amateur videographer’s new BFF. Capture life’s moments as they are happening and let hyperlapse deal with the video quality later. Longer videos can be sped up to look more condensed when posting on Instagram.
Hyperlapse is perfect for the wanderer in all of us.
Here are the Hyperlapse App features according to the Apple App Store:
(Hyperlapse is also available for Android users)
1. “Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you’re walking, running, jumping or falling.”
2. “Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.”
3. “Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.”
4. “Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.”
5. “Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity.”
6. “Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.”
Well, what are you waiting for, get to it. Thanks for the feature enhancements Instagram!
Have you tried these apps for Instagram? Let us know what you think, comment below!