Featured Tech Kickstarter: The Peachy Printer
The Peachy Printer
The First $100 3D Printer & Scanner!
3D printing is still a fairly new topic, but it won’t be long until it becomes an every day item!
Rinnovated Design wants to lower the cost and difficulty of 3D Printing to a point where it’s accessible to the masses. They want the 3D Printer to become a household item – a common part of life. Rinnovated Design wants you to have the choice: Should I buy it or should I make it?
With a Peachy Printer (scanner) on your desk, you can choose to make it. This is the world’s most affordable 3D printer!
Also, Rinnovated Design states:
We want to run our business on a set of specific moral principles, some of these are:
– Using Freedom Respecting and Open Source software and hardware. We will NEVER close our source! We will never betray our community!
– Being outspoken and informative about the political and ethical ramifications of 3D printing technology.
– Informing customers of safe practices when using our product and providing proper safety equipment.
As you’ve seen from watching our main video, we’ve already got this little printer working pretty good. Every object in that video, and pictured below was done with the pre-production prototype featured in the “How it Works” video below!
How it Works:
The team responsible for the Peachy Printer are:
- Rylan Grayston – Owner, Inventor, Software Developer
- David Boe – Owner, Investor, Business Manager
- Nathan Grayston – Advertising & Marketing
- Josh Ellis – Owner and inventor of MakerJuice
- Scott Walde – Circuit Designer
- Gage Bush – 3D Modelling and Animation
- James Cooper – Senior Software Designer
- Kurtis Wanner – President and CEO of FingerTech Robotics LTD.
Like them on Facebook!
Subscribe to them on Youtube!
Follow them on Twitter!
Check out the Kickstarter for The Peachy Printer!
By G+ Author: Jacquelyn Tanner.