Google Daydream Phones: Built for the VR Experience
Google Daydream phones are built for VR with high-resolution displays, increased graphics and high-fidelity sensors for head tracking. These phones are powered by the new Android 7.0 Nougat.
Google Daydream Phones for virtual reality:
This one is second generation and reinvented. The ZTE Axon 7 delivers all the the powerful features and the high performance for VR.
- HiFi audio for streaming, downloading, and recording music and podcasts.
- Dual Image Stabilization camera (OIS + EIS) to capture high-resolution images and video without a tripod.
This is the first phone with Google Assistant built in. The Google Pixel has a fantastic camera, especially in low light. It’s elegantly designed. Google Assistant takes one of the most natural, human approaches to answering your voice.
- The highest rated smartphone camera, ever.
- Unlimited storage for your photos and videos
The Motorola Moto Z is thin, fast and (literally) snappy. Those magnetic Mods accessories are practical and easy to use.
- Transforms with Moto Mods
- Moto Z Force: Guaranteed shatterproof display
- Moto Z: World’s thinnest premium smartphone
More Daydream-ready phones on the horizon:
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro has more power than you’ll need, a camera that’s great for arty shots and a battery that won’t quit on you by dinner.
- 5-inch WQHD curved display
- Latest Kirin 960 processor
- 2nd Gen Leica dual camera
The world’s first 5.7-inch smartphone that will be Daydream-ready and Tango enabled. With Tango, you will be able to experience augmented reality apps that change the way you interact day-to-day.