Happier is an app (currently iOS only) that users use to post and share the things that make them happy. Like every other social sharing app, it is intuitive to use and pretty simple. Simple and sweet, really! The design and colors are uplifting, so Happier definitely does their research on well.. being happy. Happier is a beautiful way to collect and share happy moments you find in every day. Be inspired by seeing your friends’ moments and discover what makes people from all over the world smile. Brighten up someone’s day by smiling at their happy moments and get ideas for what to do to be happier!
What makes you happier?
Life is made of moments. We created Happier because we believe you can choose to create and collect the happy ones. Come join our awesome Happier community and help inspire others to smile.
– Nataly Kogan, Co-founder
What’s New in Version 2.1.1
– Featured community members! When you browse Discover every so often you’ll see one of our awesome Happiers and a few of their moments.
– Sign in with Twitter. Easily import your profile info and sign into Happier with just one tap.
– Similar moments and tappable comments. Smile more by browsing similar moments when you tap on a single moment and connect with more Happiers by tapping comments to see their profile.
– Save photos to camera roll! By popular request, when you take a photo in Happier, it will be automatically saved to your phone’s camera roll.
– New “Need help?” page to answer all of your frequent questions. If any are missing, just shoot us an email and we’ll add them.
– Private moments in Collections and in the feed now show with a little lock icon, so can tell at a glance which moments are private.
It is unfortunate that Happier is yet to be released on Android, but hopefully soon!
You can find it here on iTunes for iOS: Happier app.