Personal Trainer App: The Top 3 Options
Here we are again, yep, beach season is just around the corner. Don’t panic, your not the only one who is stressing over the fact that they have to be in a bathing suit in just a few short weeks.
We are here to help. In the hustle and bustle of modern day well, busy-ness, it’s not always easy to find time to get to the gym, hire a personal trainer, or even work out at all. Well, stress no more because today we are going to reveal to you the three best options for personal trainer apps.
Work out plans straight from your phone, whenever, wherever.
Let’s do this!
5 Stars and 191 Customer ratings on the Apple App Store, compatible with Apple Watch, as seen on ABC’s Shark Tank, over 14 million users!
Featured by: Lifehacker, Women’s Running, Gizmodo, Mashable, Army Times, Brit+Co, Elle Magazine, Tech Crunch and more
For FREE, here is what Sworkit can offer you, according to the Apple App Store:
1. Choose between strength, cardio, yoga, stretching, or pilates
2. Customize and play personalized video workouts
3. 5 to 60 minute workouts available
4. No equipment needed
5. Sync with Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, Fitbit, RunKeeper, Jawbone, Strava and more
6. Library with over 200 different exercises
7. Special needs areas included (bad knee etc.)
8. Premium package available (no ads) – monthly subscription $4.99
9. Verbal Instructions and cues
10. Design 3 personalized custom workouts
4.5 Stars and 3,281 customer ratings on the Apple App Store
For $2.99, (current sale price) here’s what Full Fitness has to offer you according to the Apple App Store:
1. Instructions for hundreds of exercises
2. Exercises organized by body region, muscle of target, and necessary equipment
3. Exercise Builder – create your own exercise routine and track progress
4. Log exercises, view progress graphs (email or backup progress online)
5. 30 workout routines included (complete with instructions, created by licensed fitness professionals)
6. Images and full text descriptions of exercises
7. Stop watch timer that includes rest times
8. Weight monitor, BMI Calculator
9. 40 exercise and stretches that require no equipment at all
10. Track food intake and body weight
11. Calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
12. Schedule workouts
13. Create a profile to track other users (friends, family)
Not too shabby for $2.99. According to the App Store, Full Fitness is the top selling fitness app of all time. Full Fitness does not believe in “in-app” purchases, everything is included.
4.5 Stars and 435 customer ratings on the Apple App Store
Compatible with Apple Watch, 1 million plus users, rated 5 stars by over 1000 users
For FREE, here is what 8Fit can offer you, according to the Apple App Store:
1. Ability to measure fitness level with a strength test
2. Customized exercise and diet plan
3. Interactive videos
4. Nutrition plans, tips, and guides
5. Workouts able to be completed in 15-20 minutes, can all be done from home
6. Step by step instructions for workout plans, full meal plans, foods to eat and avoid
7. Strength, size, and endurance training
8. Scientific workouts
9. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
10. Body weight Exercises
11. Information on foods for fast loss, carb control
12. Diet filters – vegan, paleo, vegetarian
13. Pro-edition available for $14.99 for 3 months
There you have it. I’m sure by this point you are off and on well on your way to better fitness! Get moving and don’t forget all the benefits that can come from using a personal trainer app!