Uttering a verbal “I love you” is so 20th century. Now, in our social media-obsessed, technology-driven world, you need to be a little more creative in how you demonstrate your love to your significant other. And emojis are the perfect way to do that! According to the 2015 Emoji Report, 92% of the online population uses emojis, approximately 50% of all Instagram posts contain emojis, and six billion emojis are sent daily via mobile messaging. Obviously, then, your lover will be flattered that you chose to use such a popular medium to express your love and affection! Romantic emoji texts are #relationshipgoals.
So now to the big questions: will you use a sexual innuendo, or a progression of your life with your significant other, or beeper code? Well, you can check out our top 10 ways to express “I love you” below. Remember, romantic emoji texts are the perfect way to grab the attention of your lover and demonstrate your unfaltering devotion to them.
Check out the top 10 romantic emoji texts below! Maybe you’ll even be inspired to send a few!
1. You. Me. Sexy shower time.
2. Oh, sexual innuendos. How you make our world go round.
2. The progress of our lives together. ~*cue content sigh*~
3. I want to grow old with you.
4. It’s time.
5. You and me. Together. For the rest of our days.
5. Let’s make a baby. 😉
6. Beeper code for “I love you.” Oh, so nerd romantic.
1️⃣️ 4️⃣️4️⃣️4️⃣️4️⃣️ 3️⃣️3️⃣️3️⃣️
9. Will you go on a date with me?
5. ~*Love*~ (My personal favorite to receive. Shhhhh, don’t tell anyone.)
️But people, please, please, please remember that it’s perfectly okay to occasionally revisit the 20th century and verbally utter “I love you” to your significant other. Those three little words coming from your lips will undoubtedly end in a little bit of No. 2. 😉