Do you consider yourself bold? Daring? What about a live life to the fullest trailblazer, an explorer that also loves to capture life’s most beautiful moments on camera? Yes? I thought so.
Well, you certainly can’t capture life’s coolest moments without the proper gear. Since you’re already a professional explorer, you are probably well informed of the unanimous GoPro, be a hero, camera.
Well today, I’m going to show you four must have GoPro Accessories that will make you that much more savvy, and will make capturing life’s moments that much more beautiful and well, easier.
1. First up, we have the Handler, whose name fits its purpose of a floating hand grip.
The handle provides a bigger and solid grip area for adventurers everywhere, especially for use in water. Plus, it floats; so never worry about loosing it. The handler also comes equipped with an adjustable wrist strap and a GoPro thumb screw wrench that secondly acts as a bottle opener. With almost a 4.5 star rating on GoPro.com, the Handler can be purchased for $29.99. Hooked yet? Check out a few other Handler features according to GoPro.com:
- Enables more stable footage than holding the camera by hand
- Makes it easy to aim your camera and capture a variety of angles
- Comfortable, non-slip construction for a secure grip
- Perfect for surfing, kayaking, wake-boarding and other water sports
- Floats any GoPro camera plus LCD Touch BacPac™ or Battery BacPac™
- Waterproof to 33’ (10m)
2. Next up, we have the Chesty, a chest harness, for hardcore activities that can’t be interrupted by the use of hand-captured footage, such as skiing, mountain biking, or paddle sports.
The Chesty is the perfect solution to capturing “below the helmet” footage. The Chesty strap is fully adjustable to fit a range of sizes. If the whole family is adventurous like you, there is a junior chesty strap available for children.
3. Wait a minute, with all this talk about man-made adventure, we can’t forget about man’s best friend. Let’s talk about a chest strap for dogs. For this third GoPro accessory, we have another body strap, this time called Fetch™. Fitting name right?
The Fetch™ dog harness gives dog lovers everywhere the chance to see things from their K9’s perspective. See where your dog’s favorite spots are out in the yard or capture the ultimate shot of them fetching a ball. The Fetch™ strap is made out of washable and dog friendly material, for when our pups get a bit messy. The Fetch™ strap can be purchased for $59.99 on GoPro.com. Check out all of these dog-friendly features GoPro thought of when making the Fetch™:
- Two mounting locations (back and chest) enable a variety of perspectives
- Fully adjustable to fit dogs from 15 to 120 lbs. (7 to 54 kg)
- Chest mount is removable to accommodate smaller dogs
- Padded at all adjustment points to ensure your pet’s comfort
- Washable, water-friendly material holds up to swimming, splashing, mud and more
- Quick release bases make attaching and removing the camera easy
- Includes a camera tether to further secure your GoPro
4. Last, but certainly not least, let’s talk logistics. We can all be forgetful at times and neglect re-charging our accessories. Or maybe we’re just having too much fun out in the wilderness and use up all of our battery. Regardless, GoPro Accessories have added a new addition to their repertoire, the Portable Power Pack, finally!
Priced at $79.99, the portable power pack is worth every penny. The Portable Power Pack can recharge your GoPro anywhere, anytime. With dual 1.5amp USB ports, you have the ability to fully recharge two GoPros at the same time, in only two hours. Did I mention to power pack can also be used on other devices and comes in a perfect pocket size design? Here are additional Portable Power Pack facts according to GoPro.com:
- 6,000mAh capacity charges GoPro batteries 4x
- 1.5amp USB ports fully recharge two GoPros in two hours
- Dual USB ports let you charge or power two devices simultaneously
- Battery Status Indicator displays current charge status
- Portable, compact design fits in your pocket
- Power Pack recharges in 4 to 6 hours, depending on power source
There you have it, now go out there and GO PRO with all of your GoPro Accessories! Right in time for your holiday wish list or a friend’s!
Have any favorite GoPro Accessories? Let us know! Comment below!