How Does Bumble Work: A Beginner’s Guide
Bumble is the latest up-and-coming app in the dating game. While Tinder is still as popular as ever, it looks like they’re finally facing some serious competition. The difference, however, is Bumble has its own special method to its madness. The girl has to make the first move. For those who are unfamiliar with how the app works, we want to teach you a thing or two about Bumble. That’s why we have this step-by-step how-to guide so that you’ll be using the app effortlessly in no time! Here are the five steps you need to know for using Bumble:
- Connect the app to Facebook. This allows other Bumble users to get a better understanding of you on the app you use the most: Facebook! You’ll be thankful for this feature, too when you want to stalk pictures and check for mutual Facebook friends.
- Set up your profile. Make sure you are thorough about the specifications for a potential partner otherwise you will waste both of your time. Keep in mind how far you would mind them living from you, how old they are and of course, choose the gender(s) you desire.
- Browse through your local singles options. Now the fun begins! Check out all of those options and read through those profiles. Do they meet your standards? Are you interested in talking to them? Time to start thinking!
- Swipe “like” or “dislike” accordingly. Now you get to make your decisions. If you like what you see, swipe right! If you don’t, do yourself a favor and swipe left. This will help you narrow down who’s right for you and whose not. You’re getting closer to a match!
- Make the first move within 24 hours. It’s go-time! The woman has to make the first move within 24 hours or the match disappears. This forces you to stop worrying about what the other person will say back and instead, just put yourself out there! It’s equally nerve-wracking as it is exciting. But all the more worth it!
May the Bumble odds be ever in your favor!